Many of you are looking for November 8th for PUBG mobile updates, so you guys are at the right place. PUBG mobile has updated game patch with version 0.15.5 and this update released on November 8, 2019. This patch has size 200 Mb’s, and this update is not a play store update but indeed in a game update.
- New Gun: MP5K
- New TDM Map: Ruins
- Royale Pass Season 10: Apocalypse
SMG gun and uses 9mm ammo and supports all the attachments, and this gun only available in vikendi map.
TDM new map Picture (Ruins)
If you keep playing the game during the date from 8 to 14 November 2019, you will get the following rewards.
- 20 Silver
- 2000 BP
- 1 Blue Glider Trail
New Season Update
- Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
- PUBG Mobile has launched season 10 named as Fury of the Wasteland in which they have introduced
- New Rewards
- New royale pass gifts
- Rayale pass can be upgraded using Royale pass upgrade card.
- User Interface has been upgraded.
- This UI will be available for Royale pass.
New Vehicle (ZIMA)
A new vehicle is introduced in a map, and this vehicle is only available in vekinidi map. The name of the vehicle is ZIMA, which replaces UAZ. UAZ will now available in erangel map only.
Properties of ZIMA
- Slower than the other vehicles
- Manage different strategies
- More Resistance to damage
They have added tier protection system to the platinum and crown tiers. If you reach the ace tier, you will get one star for every 100 points you gain. And the icon also changes.
- Copper 1-5 stars
- Silver 6-10 stars
- Gold 11 stars and more
Arcade mode changes
- Mini-zone shut down temporarily.
- You can play a quick match at any time.
- Sniper training only available every day except Tuesday and Thursday.
- War mode will be available daily except Monday, Wednesday and Friday.